lifelinereview.com complies with 17 U.S.C. *512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws require us to respond to all infringement notices and take appropriate action.
lifelinereview.com will remove copyrighted material posted on the site or found in our search engine. If you wish to remove copyrighted material from the site, please provide us with a written communication that provides the information listed below. Whenever you misrepresent information on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including attorney’s fees). We suggest that you consult a lawyer before proceeding.
A CLAIM FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide proof that the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right is authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- We will contact you if we have sufficient contact information. Your email address must also be valid.
- Please describe in sufficient detail the work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears on lifelinereview.com.
- The complaint must include a statement from the complainant that its good faith belief is that the use of the material in the way complained of is illegal.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement verifying that the information in the notification is accurate, as well as confirming that the complaining party has authority to act on behalf of the allegedly infringed exclusive right owner.
- The document must be signed by the person authorized by the owner to act on their behalf.
Please contact [email protected] with the infringement notice
A reply will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days. In the event that your complaint is emailed to another party, such as our Internet Service Provider, the request may not be expedited and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.